All Previews are at our location; 1003 Industrial Park, Titusville, PA. Preview and PICK UP times for the week of August 22, 2016
- Tuesday August 23 from 9AM to 4PM.
- Wednesday August 24 from 9AM to 4PM.
- Thursday August 25 from 10AM to 4PM.
- Friday August 26 from 10AM to 4PM.
Additional Preview Times by appointment Please call or email.
|Current Price||$18,400.00 ( ) Successful|
|Buy Now Price||$0.00|
|No Reserve Available for immediate purchase.|
|Bid History||61 Bids|
|Listed By WRS_Auctions||
Beautiful 1961 Impala
The owner was in the process of completing the frame on restoration of this car. It still needs some final finishing, tuning, wiring clean up, etc ... but there was a lot of time and money invested to date. We've driven car about 30 miles and runs pretty good.
We spoke with some of the folks that helped reassemble the car. The motor is evidentally a crate 350 which he added a TPI induction system. Runs good but needs some final tuning. Must have an aggressive cam as low brakes at idle but work well when driving. 2 speed cast iron powerglide shifts well. Engages firm when you shift into drive.
- power drum brakes
- serpentine set up
- power steering
- lots of money invested with and many, many new parts used during reassembly
- new interior
- new paint
- lots of new trim and chrome
- new exhaust
- lots (if not all) new suspension components
- please feel free to come take a look during one of our open houses, or by appointment
NOTE: ONLY CASH OR CERTIFIED FUNDS ACCEPTED ON THIS VEHICLE
- Seller Accepts PayPal
- Payment Instructions: Please add 3% if sending payment via paypal